Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lots of Toys 75% at Target Today


Well I guess the title pretty much says it all. A lot of the toys that were previously marked 30 and 50 percent off were marked 75% off today. The strange thing about it was that in the last few years they have consolidated all of the clearance stuff and put them all on one or two aisles. Today they just left it in the aisle that it was in which I actually liked better. It wasn't as obvious so it wasn't as picked over. Although this years sale didn't have as many things that I was interested in I still managed to spend over a hundred bucks ...SHHHH don't tell hubby hahaa

Note to husband if you are reading this....don't worry I used my paypal! hahaa He normally says I can buy whatever I want as long as I use my paypal. (my money from ebay)

Now some of the stuff I got to use as presents either for birthdays or whatever. Some was for P for Christmas. Some is for ebay and some may go back. I will have to sort later. I would take a picture of it all but I already took it all up to the barn so P wouldn't see it when she got home.


Some highlights: big giant dollhouse, Leapster game, VSmile Pocket, Barbies, Thomas the Train stuff and some outdoor stuff like sprinklers, jump ropes and stuff.


Anyway if you are looking for anything best get there today as I'm sure it will gone soon.

No comments: