#DisneySide @Home Celebration
Woohoo, recently I was selected to host a Disney Side @Home party! I never thought I would get selected again so after filling out the application I really never gave it another thought until a few days ago when I received an email saying I had been selected to host a party and I would be receiving a box of goodies to help me host my party.
Okay, lets just start off saying that everyone in my family LOVES Disney! This is our "go-to" vacations spot. We are the family that gets the eye rolls when someone says, "Where are you going on vacation?" and we reply, "Disney of course!" Really, what is not to love? They have something for every price range, if staying on property once you get there you don't have to drive or deal with traffic(well the bus driver does but you don't!), you can get a food plan so you don't have to worry about how much the food costs while you are there - of course you are paying for it but you don't have to think of it! There are places to relax, shows, food galore - we just think its a lot of fun!
So, when I heard I was getting to host a party I was super excited.I started planning right away but more than once had to change the date of our party due to snow and ice. It was a long cold winter here in IN but we made due. We are headed to Disneyland soon (have never been there) so this was a fun little party to get excited for that trip!
Here are some pictures of what I received:
See all this great stuff from Twinnings Tea, Wisk, Snuggle, Duff Cake Mixes, Disney and so much more!
I pinned ideas on Pinterest for some things we might see, eat or do at the party.
You can check that out here: http://www.pinterest.com/birrrd/disney-oh-boy-disneyside/
So we got together and had some fun :)
This is the kiddo before the party getting ready to make the cake. Isn't the pan cute?
So many ideas so not just for cake. You can fill it with fruit or make krispie treats or all sorts of things!
And on to party time:
We played pin the mouth on Mickey, ate lots of yummy food like Mickey Meatballs, did some fun bracelet crafts and I even had an Elsa to give away while we watched Frozen. Unfortunately some of my pictures got deleted before I got them uploaded :( Nothing makes me more sad than losing pictures but it was tons of fun showing our #disneyside with friends and family!
The opinions expressed in this post are my own.*












No comments:
Post a Comment