Ahhhh...P's room is just about done. There are a few things left that I need to do like change out her ceiling fan, put some pictures in the shelf frame and get some sort of something for the tv so I can get rid of the changing table/tv stand. (it sort of sticks out since it is brown and everything else is now white...oh well!) Anyway I wish I would have taken some before pics so you could see this remarkable transformation!!! Just imagine a little girls cowgirl room with brown and gold walls, lots of western decor and TONS of crap in the middle of the room hahaa (totes full of outgrown clothes, stuffed animals, toys, etc.) and now it looks like this: (I think it looks much better in person too!!!)



Oh yeah and don't mind the weird shadow in that one picture or the black lamp in the corner. Gotta replace that too! Anyway it was an awesome redo and it never would have been done without the help of my mom and dad!!! They came and helped paint the walls and the dresser and bought P her new mattress! Oh and mom also found that headboard for a SUPER bargain price. I love bargains!!! hahaa Thanks so much mom and dad!!!
Some of the other stuff I've had around the house or bought awhile back in anticipation for the room change. Overall it wasn't too expensive to redo her room....if you don't count the bedding hahaa luckily I already had it since I bought it over a year ago ...maybe even two!
So now we are really using her room. She can go in there and watch a movie, we can read a book, or put clothes away in a real dresser! Love it!
I'll add some pics of the kitchen too but I haven't done much decorating to it so its just a nice big blank wall of green so it looks odd hahaa I had to get it back to functional before I could even think pretty!












1 comment:
Bedroom looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment