Monday, December 15, 2008

So far behind...




Apparently I am very behind in my blogging according to some people "cough cough Andy cough cough"
So here is a new one just for you! This picture was taken like two weeks ago before we left to go to a Christmas party. I bought that dress last year on Ebay and when it came it was HUGE luckily it fit her perfect this year. Unfortunately the quality wasn't that great as the back of the dress is pilling like crazy. Oh well I'm sure it won't fit next winter anyway.
Tonight I've been busy watching the last of my auctions end before the holidays. Considering I didn't get on nearly as much as I had hoped because of the room redos I was pretty happy with how they did. Now I just have to finish boxing them up and get them outta here!


No comments: