Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Zhu Zhu Pet Kid Reporter .... oh and a giveaway!!!


Recently my daughter was chosen to be a Zhu Zhu Pet kid reporter. When I got the email I read it to her and she was so excited she told me I better cover my ears which means she is gonna scream in excitement ----and yes I do cover my ears because she is pretty loud!

As a Zhu-niverse Kid Reporter my daughter received a new release Zhu Zhu Rockstar, a t-shirt and some interview questions to do an interview with her pet courtesy of MomSelect and Zhu Zhu Pets.


Well our package arrived yesterday and the new Zhu Zhu Rockstars are just sooooo cute! I love the furry little mohawk that the one we received had. We received Roxie but of course as soon as we got that box my daughter had to pull out our other Zhu Zhu Pets too so they can all be happy together!

So today we decide to work on our interview! My daughter, as you know, just turned 6. She loved the idea of doing an interview with Roxie but of course insisted many other animals come to the "show" I tried to make most of them be the audience for the purpose of the reporting but of course she wouldn't let the show go on with out the other pets.

Then came the recording...I think she did a great job but it was a little long so we did it again and again and again with each interview being LONGER than the last...huh? hahaa she wouldn't' stop talking so we went with the first. If I were good at editing I would edit it down but knowing me I would probably erase it!

But you can view it here if you have about 8 minutes to kill hahaa

Oh and while you are at it you should check out the Zhu Zhu Pet Hampster Blog - they have all sorts of fun posted on it. Crafts, foods, fun things going on in the Zhuniverse!

And now for the giveaway....
Thanks to Zhu Zhu Pets and MomSelect we will be giving away a Rock Star Zhu Zhu Pet to one lucky kid ....or mom/dad!
To enter just leave a comment on this post stating which Zhu Zhu you think is the cutest! If you don't know what they look like you can check them out here also if you aren't aready a follower I would love for you to sign up!

This contest will end on August 4th at 9pm and I will choose a winner using the random number generator.

Disclosure: MomSelect and ZhuZhu pets provided me with a pet, shirt and information to review/interview and one pet to giveaway. All opinions and other statements are my own or my daughters. No other compensation was given for this review.

1 comment:

All That Glitters said...

She is too cute!!! Loved her interview! Those punk rock hamsters are too cute! We like nugget! Great giveaway!