Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday Gig

A few weekends ago was my dads birthday. We had to have his party the day after his birthday because his band had their first paying gig a the local tavern. Well I think it was the first paying one but anyway....we didn't get a chance to go but I heard it was a pretty good show! I'm glad dad is having so much fun with it. He plays the Bass guitar I believe...hey I'm not musical at all so I don't know all the lingo :)

Anyway so I decided to make him a cake for his birthday so I went with the music theme. The side of the cake has music notes on it...well that is what they are supposed to be but I think they kind of looked like gray geese! I also made a birthday banner with the ol' Cricut. Isn't he cute...the little rocker dude?

Well just thought I would share! Hope everyone is having an awesome Wednesday!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

All That Glitters said...

That cake looks awesome!!!! You are so talented!

Unknown said...

The cake looks great!! :)